Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Cold Fusion Version

Quote Reply
Cold Fusion Version
Please...someone tell me that a Cold Fusion version of Links will be created? :)

I am using the CGI version...but my server is "fragile" and it doesn't like PERL scripts....I am hoping someone will develope a Cold Fusion version of the script so that people on NT can use the script without much fear of it killing the server while building pages.

There aren't hardly ANY free scripts for Cold Fusion available :(

Quote Reply
Re: Cold Fusion Version In reply to
In Reply To:
Please...someone tell me that a Cold Fusion version of Links will be created? :)
Not to my knowledge.

In Reply To:
I am using the CGI version...but my server is "fragile" and it doesn't like PERL scripts....I am hoping someone will develope a Cold Fusion version of the script so that people on NT can use the script without much fear of it killing the server while building pages.
There are two ASP (active server pages) versions out there...linked in the Links 2.0 Customization forum...you should have ASP enabled in your server and you could use these versions since you are on a NT server (although if you have a UNIX server with Chilisoft installed, then you could also use ASP).

In Reply To:
There aren't hardly ANY free scripts for Cold Fusion available :(
I believe that there will be more and more CF scripts available in the Net due to Allaire's open source version.

Regards,

Eliot Lee