Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

nph build stopped working

Quote Reply
nph build stopped working
Allright....I had made a huge amount of modifications in an attempt to get links to generate some new fields in another non-links template, and not doing so great, so I restored my original files only to get an error on line 1000 in nph build again. I corrected this before, but it wouldn't fix this time, so I u/l the file again from a previously saved version. Only now, when I click on build anything, it does nothing! I can add URLs and categories, but it won't even change screens when I try to build. I tried u/l the nph-build.cgi from my other working links, but it doesn't seem to help....I think I'm working on a record for time spent on script, (Not 500 hours yet Eliot, but I'm getting there!)

Thanks for any suggestions,

************** update *******************

I'm not sure what it was, but I went back and typed a lot of things manually and about a dozen other things, and got the script to go again.....but I'm back to my original error of:

Building Home Pages . . .
Subcategories: 3
Total Links: 1
Opening page: /home/triplaza/www/links_movie/index.html

CGI ERROR
==========================================
Error Message : fatal error: Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -2 at nph-build.cgi line 1000.

Script Location : nph-build.cgi
Perl Version : 5.00404

I again installed another working copy of the nph-build.cgi to the new directory and reconfigured the links.cfg, but it won't go. I verified all of the permissions for each file and folder as well......

*************** End update ************************

Steve