Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

The funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!

Quote Reply
The funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!
Alex and all of the other Links webmasters,
I was over at hyperseek for a good laugh, when I ran across this. http://www.hyperseek.com/cgi-bin/links/admin/ Watch out Alex the competition is worried about that new version.

hahahahahaha

Donny
Quote Reply
Re: The funniest thing I have ever seen!!!! In reply to
I think John Kuku (creator of Hyperseek) is bored with his own product.
Quote Reply
or ever hear of testing the competition to see why people like another product more then yours.
I see nothing funny about it.
Quote Reply
Just an FYI here..

My name is "John Cokos" (not Kuku)
That links demo on the hyperseek site was put there for a potential customer that wanted to check the performance of both programs against each other, running from the same server, same hardware, same connection.

Trust me, I'm far from bored!

As to the notion of testing the competition, I think the competition between Hyperseek and Links is the best thing we have going. Alex and I have a healthy relationship, mutual respect, and 2 killer programs. The fact that hyperseek and links each have such a strong following, and that Alex and I are far from "hostile enemies" ensures that both products get better and better with each release. Pushing each other as we do (and as you do) make both programs the best solutions out there.

I for one, am very happy for the success that Links has had, and am very proud of how all of you stand up for Alex at every turn. My customers treat me the same way. It's comforting to see that in an age of greed and everyone looking out for themselves, that more and more of our users are willing to work with each other instead of against each other.

Happy Holidays...

------------------
---------------------
John Cokos
The CCS Network, Inc.
http://www.ccs.net
---------------------
Quote Reply
That'll stir 'em up John!!

------------------
Craig Antill
10 Tenths Motorsport
www.Ten-Tenths.com
Quote Reply
Looking at Hyperseek, you look bored "John Kuku".