Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Recip Mod...doesn't accept php reciprocals?

Quote Reply
Recip Mod...doesn't accept php reciprocals?
Ok, so I've finally gotten the script to work. Maybe I'm just a dufus, but the recip.html file can't be in the cgi folder (at least on my server). That was the source of my internal server errors.

However, if the reciprocal link is on a page with a php extension (haven't tested other non .html extensions) the link does not show in the report. At first I thought is was a lenght issue, but when I switched the extension from .php to .html, sure enough it was added to the report. Change it back, and poof.

I can't code for sh*t...anyone know what to do?
Kevin

My Green Promise: To learn (and practice) as much as I can about living a sustainable life and then spreading the word.
What's your Green Promise?
Quote Reply
Re: [kthull] Recip Mod...doesn't accept php reciprocals? In reply to
It seems more involved than just .php. Even though in the above example, when I changed the .php to .html it worked, when I just tried testing a reciprocal link on a valid .html page, it too disappeared.

Can someone explain what types of reciprocal urls the script simply does not like?
Kevin

My Green Promise: To learn (and practice) as much as I can about living a sustainable life and then spreading the word.
What's your Green Promise?