Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Gofetch 3

Quote Reply
Gofetch 3
Hi, I'm selling Gofetch 3 for about 15 dollars and that would cover free install, any support, as well as free upgrades. If anyone is interested please send me an email at Scenito@aol.com. I'm also in the process of finishing up an Editors Mod I made...to resemble DMOZ. This would probably cost around 20 to 30 dollars and that would cover the upgrades, support, and install also, as well as a review mod I'm making. If you're interested, email me and i'll let you know about the progress on the latter mods...otherwise I'll install Gofetch when money is exchanged.

If you email, I'll let you know my paypal account, and then i'll begin installing.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: [3M] Gofetch 3 In reply to
Actually, I can take in custom mod making as well or if you want gofetch 3 you can email webmaster@3extreme.com, and not the email above...soon my site will be up to take orders.
Quote Reply
Are you allowed to sell GoFetch?....isn't that Bmxers mod?
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Gofetch 3 In reply to
I helped him on a little bit of it, so he said he didn't care what I did with it, since he can't come on much anymore. So I'm maintaining it now.
Quote Reply
Well when you next speak to him please get him to email me asap...and I mean asap.

pwilson@wiredon.net

Last edited by:

Paul: Jun 14, 2002, 3:47 PM
Quote Reply
Sell? You may think you're special but there are so many FREE Mods out there that many of the veterans on this site have provided at NO charge what makes you think we should pay for your mod?

I have been in the IT arena for 18+ years 9 as a programmer. If your program is a stand-alone "add-on" that self installs then maybe it is worth spending a few bucks for. However, taking someone elses work, modifing it, calling it yours, and packaging it to sell... well I have no respect for you Mr. 3M.

Check out URL Spider Pro... It is a top-shelf program and it is Free!

Web Rat
Davez Webz
Sure Links A Lot
Quote Reply
Re: [Web Rat] Gofetch 3 In reply to
In Reply To:
Sell? You may think you're special but there are so many FREE Mods out there that many of the veterans on this site have provided at NO charge what makes you think we should pay for your mod?

I have been in the IT arena for 18+ years 9 as a programmer. If your program is a stand-alone "add-on" that self installs then maybe it is worth spending a few bucks for. However, taking someone elses work, modifing it, calling it yours, and packaging it to sell... well I have no respect for you Mr. 3M.

Check out URL Spider Pro... It is a top-shelf program and it is Free!

Exactly! One of the reasons that Links is so good is because so many of the extensions and mods are provided by other users at no cost. There are some paid modifications out there, but they are usually very big and if you pay for them you are getting real value for money.

The idea of paying for a mod which was originally free is a little crazy. When you consider that URL Spider Pro is now adware it's even sillier IMHO
Blacknight Solutions - Hosting
Search.ie
Armchair.ie
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
I helped him on a little bit of it, so he said he didn't care what I did with it, since he can't come on much anymore. So I'm maintaining it now.
Tonight I had some trouble getting GoFetch to work, so I found Bmxer online and sent him an instant message. He proceeded to help me for the next few hours, including sending GoFetch 3. When it was past 11pm he said he had to go but would work on it tomorrow and send me an e-mail. I wouldn't be so quick to say he isn't maintaining it anymore, or to assume that you have the authority to sell it.
Meredith - Amanita.net
Quote Reply
Quote:
I'm also in the process of finishing up an Editors Mod I made...to resemble DMOZ.

Just out of curiosity, by the way, what is the point of this? I've been an ODP editor since the beginning (1998) and it's a complex system that works very well. Why duplicate it?
Meredith - Amanita.net
Quote Reply
Re: [Etoile] Gofetch 3 In reply to
actually, you talked to me...sorry for the confusion
Quote Reply
Well I'd like to know where Bmxer is because he owes me money and has not replied to any messages I've sent him.

3M, I request that you contact him please and get him to pm me or email pwilson@wiredon.net

Last edited by:

Paul: Jul 20, 2002, 4:12 AM
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
actually, you talked to me...sorry for the confusion
Oh! You should have said so right away when I said "Hi, bmxer" - color me embarrassed! Thanks for the help, by the way.
Meredith - Amanita.net
Quote Reply
Re: [Etoile] Gofetch 3 In reply to
Paul,

Bmxer owes u money, r u kidding me? how? should be an interesting story, plz tell and entertainment my spare time:)
Quote Reply
Re: [xpert] Gofetch 3 In reply to
I shouldn't really discuss the reasons but I just need him to contact me...I trusted him with credit and it seems he has abused my trust.....I've been wanting this money for about 4 months now.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Gofetch 3 In reply to
LOL, heh maybe you need a lawyer=P i hope that credit is not huge!
Quote Reply
Has anyone here used Gofetch 3?
Where can I find a list of features?
Is it available for evaluation?
What's different about it than 2.2?

Curious,
Terry
Quote Reply
Re: [digitalmedusa] Gofetch 3 In reply to
I assume by the lack of response that GoFetch 3 is dead in the water. I even emailed the first poster about installing it but received no response.

:(