Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

The easiest question in the history of easy questions!!!

Quote Reply
The easiest question in the history of easy questions!!!
I feel so stooooopid! Blush

I have looked around the admin section for the past hour and cannot find where to globally change the templated from default to simple...

Thank you

Tracy

Quote Reply
Re: [Welsh Dragon] The easiest question in the history of easy questions!!! In reply to
Where can the simple template be downloaded? Where do other templates exist with out completely re-installing.

-andy
Quote Reply
Re: [andywilfong] The easiest question in the history of easy questions!!! In reply to
I'm using 2.06 and the simple templates came with the install.

Not sure about other installs

Tracy
Quote Reply
Re: [Welsh Dragon] The easiest question in the history of easy questions!!! In reply to
Setup => Misc

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [andywilfong] The easiest question in the history of easy questions!!! In reply to
You can extract the template from the <=2.0.6 install archives. The install.dat is just a .tar, which many archive programs (including winzip) can handle.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] The easiest question in the history of easy questions!!! In reply to
In Reply To:
Setup => Misc

Shocked

How could I have missed that?

Thanks much Adrian

Tracy
Quote Reply
Is it OK to use the simple template in version 2.1? I mean, will the simple template work Ok?

--
Rodney
Quote Reply
Re: [rodney] The easiest question in the history of easy questions!!! In reply to
The simple template should work fine in 2.1. Note that there are some bugs in the simple template that have been resolved in the new templates that come with 2.1, as well as new features, such as the message preview and other options.

Adrian