Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Searching by datestamp

Quote Reply
Searching by datestamp
What's the format for the datestamp? I want to search for users who've signed up over the past few days.

Jason
Quote Reply
Re: [wickedmoon] Searching by datestamp In reply to
Hello!

The search does not work from the admin, except some basic routines.

I have reported this in my earlier posts and since then this area has been put on ice as no one else has ever complained.

You can only search in this field "EXACTLY" in the same manner how it is - from the field what you see in the modify field - and more or less is not possible. If you miss out a comma or a dot, it does not work.

So check out the format through the modify button and then search respectively. All the rest is a waste if time.
Quote Reply
Re: [wickedmoon] Searching by datestamp In reply to
Hi,

Format is YYYY-MM-DD. For instance, to bring up a list of everyone who was created in the last week, just enter 2001-10-26 and make sure Greater Then is selected in the box next to it.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Searching by datestamp In reply to
Hello Alex!

All this you designed does not work on my server. There has to some modules that are in use and those ones are perhaphs older ones on my server?

If you would like to have a debug output instead of Login, I am willing to do that and work witth you.
Quote Reply
Re: [rajani] Searching by datestamp In reply to
Hi,

Our admin demo is running 2.0.3, and our freemail.gossamer-threads.com site is running 2.0.6. I just tried it on both sites and it worked as expected.

Sure, send me a pm with a full debug output of what you see and I'll see if I can see what is wrong.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.