Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Help With Templates

Quote Reply
Help With Templates
I am trying to have HM style graphics for the navigation in a new template. However, there seems to be something which I am unaware of which is giving certain defects while navigating. Just click on the link below and then click on Address tab And see the defects in Address And Options Tab. How could this be perfected. Something to do with "if within if" but I am stuck.

New Template

Anup
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Help With Templates In reply to
Nice job so far! Unfortunately, we need a login to take a look at the Address tab.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Help With Templates In reply to
Hi,

Just PM'd the details.

Anup
Post deleted by anup123 In reply to
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Help With Templates In reply to
Hi Adrian,

Its done...It was if within if....

Next is Of Course Following Two Things:

(1) Breaking the Home And Compose Buttons just like others. (--This Is Done--)

(2) The header*.gif has to be like HotMail... preferred would be text on background image and the whole image is in png format so that the same can be edited using fireworks and the text component can be domain specific and the header*.gif files are place on domain and called from http://<%domain%>/header*.gif so that the Template becomes generic and also hides the domain list... (--This Needs Your /GT Help As I am only good at ctrl+c ctrl+V ;-))

Also can date comparision be performed using <%if....%><%else%><%endif%>. Basically i would want that a user is not able to login and is redirected to a custom page

if current date > fixed date+30 days. where the date is in YYYY-MM-DD Format. Can u help me on this......

The header_include file is attached (for template purpose)

Thnx

Anup

Last edited by:

anup123: Feb 28, 2003, 10:36 AM