Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Unknown Tag: 'folders revisited

Quote Reply
Unknown Tag: 'folders revisited
Hello.. Long time!!

Anyway I have just installed GM and everything seems to be working fine.

I am getting the following error Unknown Tag: 'folders_total_unread' , when I click the folders icon.

I seem to remember that the webmail:Folders (or something) was not defined in one of the files.

I had this problem months ago, but cannot find the remedy for it.

Thanks

Tracy
Quote Reply
Re: [CptPugwash] Unknown Tag: 'folders revisited In reply to
Does No one remember?

WAiting impatiently here :)

Thanks
Quote Reply
What version of Gossamer Mail do you have installed, and what template are you having problems with? I did a search for folders_total_unread on the forum and didn't find anything, so you'll have to describe the problem again.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Unknown Tag: 'folders revisited In reply to
Hi Adrien

I am using Version 2.0.6 of GM with the Simple templates.

On the main "Home' page of GM there are no folders showing. And when the 'Folders' link is pressed in the top menu the screen shows the following errors

Folder Unread Total Size

Unknown Tag: 'folders_total_unread' Unknown Tag: 'folders_total_count' Unknown Tag: 'folders_total_size'

Any ideas

Tracy
Quote Reply
That sounds like you aren't calling <%GMail::Folders::info%> in one of the templates. If you look at header_include.htm, somewhere in that file (probably around the top half), there should be a line:
Code:
<%GMail::Folders::info%>
If there isn't, you need to add it (adding it to the very top should be fine).
GMail::Folders::info() generates and adds all these variables to the template, so if you don't call it, the variables aren't available in the template.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Unknown Tag: 'folders revisited In reply to
!!.. That was the problem. Somehow the <%GMail::Folders::info%> had been removed (guilty look)

Added it to the top of the include_header.htm and voila. Everything works!!

Thanks muchness Adrian

Tracy