Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Multiple domains

Quote Reply
Multiple domains
Hi

When I have added another domain, it shows GT welcome mail to new users, instead of the welcome mail I have defined for the other domain. Where is that mail gotten from ?? UPDATE: I had to go into editing the welcome.eml file, then it worked.

Also, where do I change the default folder name of Inbox, Outbox etc ? When created new user, the user got the default names.

Another thing..possible to have different signature and welcome msg depending on wich domain the user has ?

Are

Last edited by:

areh: Jun 29, 2002, 3:39 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [areh] Multiple domains In reply to
In Reply To:
Also, where do I change the default folder name of Inbox, Outbox etc ? When created new user, the user got the default names.

The initial folder names should be pulled from the settings in language.txt (remember to change it for all your templates).

In Reply To:
Another thing..possible to have different signature and welcome msg depending on wich domain the user has ?

That would require some custom code.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Multiple domains In reply to
Hi

I only use one template (the other ones is moved away), and in language.txt and in the language editor, the correct name is shown. But not when an account is created, it still shows the english title.

Are
Quote Reply
Re: [areh] Multiple domains In reply to
Another bug in 2.1 Wink I've attached the newest User.pm (put it in admin/GMail). This also fixes the welcome.eml bug.

Adrian