Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

GT - New Version Warning?

Quote Reply
GT - New Version Warning?
hi,

it's probably time i upgraded to the latest version of Gossamer Mail which, means i'll be spending about a week going over the whole thing and thoroughly bug testing the beast.

before i do that, i thought i'd ask if there is any new release planned in the next week, or month, or thereabouts? if so i'll wait for it to come out first.

thanks,

regan.
Quote Reply
Re: [ryel01] GT - New Version Warning? In reply to
You should probably wait as I'm almost done with 2.1. I just have to fix up the installer and the upgrade code, and do some more testing on all the updated code. So if you've got any things you want to get looked before the next release, you should let me know.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] GT - New Version Warning? In reply to
In Reply To:
You should probably wait as I'm almost done with 2.1. I just have to fix up the installer and the upgrade code, and do some more testing on all the updated code. So if you've got any things you want to get looked before the next release, you should let me know.

Righto, I'll have a play with the demo on your site and see what I can find.

Cheers,
Regan.
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] GT - New Version Warning? In reply to
In Reply To:

hi adrian,

in case you were going to release the new version in the next hour or so you might want to hold off - i've just started testing the demo on the gossamer site and have found some bugs and a few odd behaviours. will post a list here when i've had a good look through.

thought i'd let you know.

cheers,

r.