Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Displaying footer_include.htm under home.htm's Display ?

Quote Reply
Displaying footer_include.htm under home.htm's Display ?
Hi ALL:

Please help. I have a problem keeping the footer_include.htm's Display at the bottom of home.htm's Display.

The footer_include.htm displays at the front of the home.htm's Display. The footers for all other windows displaying fine. Here is what I have at the bottom of "home.htm":

<!-- Footer Starts -->
<tabble border="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td bgcolor="<%base_colour%>" height="20" align="center" valign="bottom"><%include footer_include.htm%></td>
</tr>
</table>
<!-- Footer Ends-->

Note: footer_include.htm only has a link to my site.
Thank you for attention, peter
Quote Reply
Re: [pyc] Displaying footer_include.htm under home.htm's Display ? In reply to
Not quite sure what problem you're having, but one thing I see wrong is you misspelled 'table'.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Displaying footer_include.htm under home.htm's Display ? In reply to
In Reply To:
Not quite sure what problem you're having, but one thing I see wrong is you misspelled 'table'.

Hi Brewt:

The tag "table" was spelled in the real code correctly. The footer (above code) is not displaying under home.htm's output. It is instead displaying in front (on the right side) of home.htm's output.

The same code will display under all others (msgs_list.htm, Options.htm, etc) but home.htm's output.

Any suggestion on how to fix this? Its actually an HTML problem but from home.htm?

Thank you, peter
Quote Reply
Re: [pyc] Displaying footer_include.htm under home.htm's Display ? In reply to

If it's a linkback to your site, then you would be much comfortable including it in folders_include.htm. By what you say, to me it looks more like a colspan issue.

If a user sets 50 messages per page, your linkback would rarely be seen. If put in folders_include.htm, it's always visible at least :)

HyTC

Thanks
HyTC
==================================
Mail Me If Contacting Privately Is That Necessary.
==================================

Last edited by:

HyperTherm: Jan 4, 2005, 1:22 PM