Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Date Sent not displaying

Quote Reply
Date Sent not displaying
Heya all,

Just upgraded my GMail to 2.2.3 and the Date column in the folders and on the email headers are not being filled in. I've looked at the transform_date global and it seems to be exactly the same as a working copy that I have. I also looked at the global call in the template, no difference.

Is there anything else I could have missed in the redo of my templates (in the header for example) that could cause the date not to be displayed or the global not to work? Crazy

When I simply call the <%msgs_sent%> tag, it displays the date in this format: 05/08 13:15. What exactly is the transform_date global supposed to transform the format to?

Safe swoops
Sangiro

Last edited by:

sangiro: May 8, 2004, 7:38 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [sangiro] Date Sent not displaying In reply to
The dates in all the date tags (msgs_sent, etc) are formatted in the format set in the admin => Setup => Date Options => date_user_format. However, since it isn't too practical to use one single format for ALL dates shown on the user side, I created the transform_date global, which transforms the date from the date_user_format to the format specified 2nd argument.

Adrian