Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

A couple of problems since upgrade

Quote Reply
A couple of problems since upgrade
Hi support

Since I upgraded to 2.1 the date on each message does not appear and threaded mode does not work any more in the message list, but the threads can be seen at the bottom of the message.

I uploaded the templates again to see if that would solve the problem but it did not. I took a look at the Brewt template and the date did not appear on messages there however, the date did appear when I checked in the nessa template.

Can someone help me please?

Stoosh
Quote Reply
Re: [Stoosh] A couple of problems since upgrade In reply to
In Reply To:
I uploaded the templates again to see if that would solve the problem but it did not. I took a look at the Brewt template and the date did not appear on messages there however, the date did appear when I checked in the nessa template.
That's because in the "brewt" templates, it uses GT::Date, to convert the date format to another format. If you've changed user_date_format in the admin => Setup => Dates, then you'll have to update the template as well. I thought about that before, but now that you mention it, it sucks Smile. I'm updating the template now to add a global and it will do it itself.

In Reply To:
threaded mode does not work any more in the message list, but the threads can be seen at the bottom of the message.
There's a bug with threaded views that was most noticeable in the Inbox, so we disabled it in the Inbox until it was fixed. It's a pretty big change, so we decided to delay it till a future release. The Inbox's message list will not be shown in threaded mode, but viewing the message itself will be shown in threaded mode.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] A couple of problems since upgrade In reply to
Hi Adrian

I have managed to get the date to appear and have had to redesign several templates in order to remove the threaded mode buttons and surrounding design.

In future could you please give notice of any features that will be disabled, so that relevant preparations can be made.

Regards

Stoosh