Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

wanna share your modification, new version ?

Quote Reply
wanna share your modification, new version ?
Hello all,

This is my first posting here, but i am following this forum about 2 years now.

Well i just installed SQLlinks and it's up and running in the standard mode without any problems. It's just a great program eh:).
Well some of you will have many modifications i quess and a great layout for your site. If you want to share your layout/modification please tell me your url so we can take a look. If it's what we are looking for we can (if you like:)) pay you some bucks. If you just want to be nice and share it for free, we even like that more.
Also we are thinking to translate the program to dutch, maybe any have allready done that ?
Well allready many thanks all.

Any know when the new version will come out, i heard in about 2 weeks am i right?

(Sign: The dutch startpoint who is still learning english, well you try dutch thats even harder!)

Quote Reply
Re: wanna share your modification, new version ? In reply to
I would recommend looking at the Sites in Action section of Links SQL in the Resource Center.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Hi startpoint

just tell me what mods you need..

regards, alexander

Quote Reply
A translation mod will be handy :). Beam my up scotty! But i quess that's out of the question for now. So we have to translate it all to dutch be ourself, it's a hard job but i quess there is no other way because the text is not in a separte file. Maybe a good suggestion for GOS ? Problem is also that if we want to upgrade to a new version of SQL links we have to start it all over again :(. So if you have a idea on this one let me know.

We don't need a particulair mod yet, but we what to see what great work you all have make. So if you have some cool layout or mod give me your url.

Are there only 25 sites in action on sql links ?

Allready thanks.