Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

What the hell does this error mean?

Quote Reply
What the hell does this error mean?
Content-type: text/html
Software error:
DBSQL (40005): Fatal Error: Unable to execute query: INSERT INTO Validate (ID, Title,URL,Add_Date,Mod_Date,CategoryID,Contact_Name,Contact_Email,isNew,isChanged,isPopular,ReceiveMail,Date_Checked,package,exactprice,exac tspace,exacttransfer,platform,orderurl,mysql,msql,popemails,forwardemails,autoresponders,twentyfoursupport,ftp,telnet,perl,canpaywithcheck,c anpaywithcc,frontpage,yearlydiscount,location,php,subdomains,SSL,startupfee) VALUES (?, 'teswt','etst','2000-01-05','2000-01-05','1','34','afd@wekljadf.com','No','No','No','Yes','2000-01-05 01:10:56','estte','adfadfs','setsfd','adfadf','NT','df','Yes','Yes','34','34','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Yes','Austral ia','Yes','Yes','Yes','adfadsf') . Reason: Unknown column 'package' in 'field list' at /usr/local/apache/vhosts/www.webhostarea.com/cgi-bin/hosts/add.cgi line 119
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@webhostarea.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

OK - I can add things perfectly from the admin area, but when I add through the add form I get the error message above...

I don't understand what the problem could be...
Quote Reply
Re: What the hell does this error mean? In reply to
Sounds like your Validate.def thinks there is a field called package, but Mysql disagrees. From table maintenance, click on re-sync under Validate table. Then make sure you have all the extra fields you wanted.

Cheers,

Alex