Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

Jerry! Everyon is waiting for review 2.0!

Quote Reply
Jerry! Everyon is waiting for review 2.0!
Dear Jerry,

Everyone is waiting for review 2.0. Would you really tell us when will it be availalbe?

I am not pushing you, but this modifications will really help the webmasters to build up a much better web site a lot.

Thanks for your hard work.

------------------
Bear EveryWhere
Quote Reply
Re: Jerry! Everyon is waiting for review 2.0! In reply to
This offers nothing to the conversation, but I really must object to the tone of this and similar requests. Jerry, and the other dedicated Links modders, spend an incredible amount of time creating mods that are pretty much given away. I think it's unreasonable to expect them to be finished by a certain deadline, unless you are paying for a specific custom mod.

I'll step down from the soapbox now...

Dan
Quote Reply
Hey.... Let's stop this before it goes any further! There was nothing wrong with the original post.

Jerry has admitted publicly he's been a bit "lazy" in releasing code, so nudging him into action is a proper response.

I was about to set off a keg of Dynomite in his mailbox, but this beat me to it Wink

------------------
POSTCARDS.COM -- Everything Postcards on the Internet www.postcards.com
LinkSQL FAQ: www.postcards.com/FAQ/LinkSQL/

Quote Reply
Sorry if that was taken in an inciteful way. All I was trying to say is that we should be thankful of the people spending a lot of time (yourself included) creating the mods that are so often taken for granted. Asking when something might be ready is perfectly ok, it's just that the title struck me as unjustified expectations/demands. I'll zip it up now.

Dan
Quote Reply
"lazy"

uhh... sure..

right now i'm do not feel like releasing it to 'everyone' however I will release it to selected people if they ask..

keep in mind the 'selected' people are people that I know understand perl well..

the last two days I have slept 6 straight hours right after school because I have been VERY tired. Sunday I slept all day.

also.. I now know my grades (most of them).. I could have improved them.. but I didn't try hard in the very beginning causing them to start with a nosedive..

Math.. A 101.7%
Business.. A
P.E... A
Electronics.. A or B (maybe C)
Spanish.. C or D (AHH!)
Literature.. A or B
Science.. C

well anyways.. i started most of these classes with like D's (except Math [the one class I seem to slack off in and still know everything while everyone else fails.. too weird]).. Science and Spanish just were not being easy to me..

anyways.. just to make my point clear to you guys why i'm being 'lazy'.. I HAVE SCHOOL, TOO!

------------------
Jerry Su
Links SQL User
------------------