Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

Instruction Book for Links SQL ?

Quote Reply
Instruction Book for Links SQL ?
I have been surfing through this forum for a few hours now reading the various questions and answers. I am throughly confused on a number of things I want to get accomplished with this. Rather than posting 20 questions is there an Instruction Book for Links SQL? FAQ and Forums are good, but a simple "It can do this if you do this" would be alot less time consuming.

Thanks

Quote Reply
Re: Instruction Book for Links SQL ? In reply to
Nope...but there are helpful documents included in the Links SQL NG installation. Read them.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Well.... what are your questions?

Are you sure your questions don't get answers if you type them into the FAQ? I've tried to structure it so the most common questions will yeild the best threads.

The advantage of how I linked the FAQ, is that if anyone adds information at any time, that's reflected in the thread.

PUGDOGŪ
PUGDOGŪ Enterprises, Inc.
FAQ: http://pugdog.com/FAQ

Quote Reply
Right now my questions are basic modifications ones. I was able to make a logo and make it work right on all the pages... but I have not been able to get rid of that top bar that has my sight name above the logo.

& I also want to change the color of the background on the category bar and search bars. Yes, I do know html so can do it once I find out were to do it. In rooting around the templates I was not able to find it - I'll get a stronger prescription for my glasses next week...lol