Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

Copy of Links Sql

Quote Reply
Copy of Links Sql
We purchased Links Sql last month along with hosting from gossamer. I have tried emailing them 3 times to get a copy of the actual script (they installed it on the server since we hosted with them, so it was never actually in our possession).

No one answers my emails to support or (Alex/Mel) about getting the actual Links Sql. Does anyone know where I can download one?

Thanks.

Quote Reply
Re: Copy of Links Sql In reply to
You should be able to download it in the LICENSED members area of this site, which is not publicly linked.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Ok....

But since I am unable to get gossamer to answer my emails regarding this matter. Is there perhaps another email besides support@ mel@ or alex that will give me someone whom will answer my email and be able to get me the script which we already paid for??

If there is a link available wouldn't my username/password they gave me grant me access to the download area?

Quote Reply
There is a link to download licensed copies of applications, but since it is not publicly linked in the Gossamer Threads site, I am not about to link it in the public forums.

AND you should use the CONTACT FORM in the Contact web page. They respond to inquiries made in that form more quickly than through standard email!

Regards,

Eliot Lee