Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

payment before adding a link

Quote Reply
payment before adding a link
hello,

i dont have linkssql yet and got a few questions..

i want to let people pay for adding a link to a site (not payperclick) just pay per month.

good example about what i mean

www.biz.com you have to pay 3.33$/month to list your site at the biz.com directory.

i want to do exactly the same..

will it be hard to add this option to linkssql?
any information about this?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [techk] payment before adding a link In reply to
What kind of payment gateway would you be using? Merchant account, paypal, clickbank???

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] payment before adding a link In reply to
i think about a merchant account and maybe paypal,
its the best combination i think.

what would be the best soloution?

thanks

Last edited by:

techk: Aug 12, 2002, 8:27 AM
Quote Reply
I bet GT can hook you up. I just bought a plugin for classifieds listings and it has really great expiring fuctions. Pair that up with a payment processor (which I'm sure they have up their sleeve) and you're all set. Email or call them. You won't be sorry. Just click on the link above that says "contact"

Smile
Quote Reply
Hi

If the payment is for each link you can achive that through customizing the ADD_SUCCESS PAGE.

If it is a one time fee per user you can do that through the users registration success page..

Weither you use a merchant or paypal it will not make any difference..
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [Evoir] payment before adding a link In reply to
I was going to write a classified listings plugin... glad you mentioned it. Since there already is one somewhere I might not nowCool.

http://www.iuni.com/...tware/web/index.html
Links Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [Evoir] payment before adding a link In reply to
In Reply To:
I bet GT can hook you up. I just bought a plugin for classifieds listings and it has really great expiring fuctions. Pair that up with a payment processor (which I'm sure they have up their sleeve) and you're all set. Email or call them. You won't be sorry. Just click on the link above that says "contact"

Smile
Can I get more info on this classified listing plugin?
Quote Reply
Re: [MadCool] payment before adding a link In reply to
The answer you seek is in the post you quoted. Click the "contact" link in the main nav of Gossamer-threads page. Mel wrote a great plugin for classifieds. Ask them about it.
Quote Reply
Re: [MadCool] payment before adding a link In reply to
If you email GT regarding this, can you ask that they post information about this plugin to the forums. If you can't let me know and I will.

Cheers,
r.