Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

Using links SQL for an image gallery

Quote Reply
Using links SQL for an image gallery
I run a large UK based art gallery and was wondering how i could go about using link SQL 2 to do the job. How would i go about setting that up once purchasing the script, or is their already coding to allow images and thumbnails, or would i need a plugin, id like to know what id need set up to make it work,,,

thx
Quote Reply
Re: [wesdevz] Using links SQL for an image gallery In reply to
It wouldn't really be that hard. All you would need to do is set up the tempaltes to fit your site, and then add the images to the database manually (or possibly via a script, if you dont want things like titles, description,keywords etc). Then when creating the link (or image) properties, simply enter the URL to the image.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [wesdevz] Using links SQL for an image gallery In reply to
Hi,

"Out of the box", Links SQL includes the code to handle uploading of files. If you are interested in auto-generating thumbnails, and other image manipulations, drop an email to info@gossamer-threads.com, as we have several plugins that might be helpful.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.