Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

Few Questions

Few Questions
Hi,

I would like to have a directory service (Business Directory & Matrimonials Directory Service) PAID subsritpion based, the former being yearly and the latter being per insertion.

I would not want LINKS SQL for adding external links to the database.

For example in the case of a Business Directory, Its basically a Small Home Page of the Subscriber (about 6 K each subscriber) for the normal category and provision for ading image files of upto 100K for the premium category of the subscriber. The fields are all related to the entries on a Business Card basically plus the small 100 word business profile. Each Subscriber then has a system generated unique random number (Alphanumeric) generated when the submission is validated by admin and that becomes "Locator ID" which can then be printed by theSubscriber on the Business Card.

Is the above possible to be implemented with Links SQL.

What would be the quote for 2 license copies of links sql?

How many mod_perl processes can run as i am already running GM and calendar under mod_perl? I would not want to compromise on the GM that i am running.

This forms a part of the series of pre sales questions that I may be having before taking a decision. I expect answers from the authors to start with.

Thnx

Anup

Re: [anup123] Few Questions In reply to
In Reply To:
I expect answers from the authors to start with.

This certainly meant I am looking for a confirmation from GT staff.

Thnx

Anup

Message For Admin.

I am in contact with Jack and would therefore prefr this thread as closed.

Thnx

Anup

=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Your wish is my command.