Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

update to 3.0? free?

Quote Reply
update to 3.0? free?
Hi, I have a few quick questions, not sure if this is the right area, but here goes... 1. I paid for a license awhile back, 450 bucks or whatever it was, was NOT cheap. I hope this means I can update to 3.0 for free as a paying customer right? 2. Is there anyone out there willing to help me with the update? My skills with php/mysql scripting etc. are limited, and I have an active site I need to convert over. Thanks in advance, Regards, -Malcolm Clarke Lowry

Forum-Forum.com - A Forum For Forum Owners and Enthusiasts!
Forum-Search.com - The first "yahoo style" all forums search engine and directory! NOW OPEN!
From the F-Network.
Quote Reply
Re: [nocturnix] update to 3.0? free? In reply to
Links 2.0, or Links SQL 2.0??? very different programs...

upgrading from Links SQL 2.0 to Gossamer Links 3.0 is free. Upgrade from Links 2.0 is offered at a discount, I believe.

[edit]
As a paid licensee, you should have been provided with a link to a secured download area. Check that to see if it's available for you to download.

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.

Last edited by:

fuzzy logic: May 29, 2005, 1:50 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [nocturnix] update to 3.0? free? In reply to
Hi,

If you own Links SQL 2.xx, then you should be able to download GLinks 3.0.2 Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!