Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

rc1 plugin and import problem.

Quote Reply
rc1 plugin and import problem.
Alex, I have a problem with plugin download and with import that I think may be related. I go to plugin download and select list plugins on gt and it returns me a copy of the admin entry screen. When I tried to import my links-sql 1.13 database import would immediately return the import input screen again even if no data(path import type) was entered. No error messages just a loop. Import from telnet worked fine. I am a mod_perl server and I suspect that may be at the root of this. I had the same problem with plugins on beta5 (see previous post). Thank you.

Quote Reply
Re: rc1 plugin and import problem. In reply to
Hi,

We can't replicate this under our mod_perl tests. Do you have a startup file with use Links::mod_perl in it? Would it be possible to get shell access to the server?

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Alex, I have not setup a links::nod_perl file. You can have access to the site just give me an email address to send information to. Thank You.

Quote Reply
Hi,

You can email me at alex@gossamer-threads.com. Thanks!

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Hi,

Thanks for the info, it helped. The problem is you are not running under mod_perl. =) The POST method breaks if you have persistent_env set to yes, but you are not really under a persistent environment. I changed your persistent_env back to 0 and everything is fine.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.