Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

problem whit links 2.1.0

Quote Reply
problem whit links 2.1.0
Hi,

When i open the page whit page.cgi, i have this problem

A fatal error has occured:

Can't call method "fetchrow_hashref" on an undefined value at /home/mysite/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Link.pm line 384.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Where is the problem

Thank's
Quote Reply
Re: [michelb] problem whit links 2.1.0 In reply to
Make sure mysql is running...you sometimes get this error if mysql is down (or if Links SQL can't connect for another reason).

Turning on debugging may also provide more details.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Jan 30, 2002, 8:15 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] problem whit links 2.1.0 In reply to
Yes

Mysql is running

I have de version 2.0.4, and i will upgrade, to 2.1.0

I place 2.1.0 in a other section, with the same database of 2.0.4 in cgi-bin, when i open the page whith page.cgi in 2.0.4, i have no problem, but whit 2.1.0 i have this problem:

A fatal error has occured:

Can't call method "fetchrow_hashref" on an undefined value at /home/mysite/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Link.pm line 384.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Thnak's
Quote Reply
It is likely that it is failing as you are trying to use 2.1.0 with the old database. You need to do a proper install or an upgrade.
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] problem whit links 2.1.0 In reply to
ok

i have creating, a new database, and i have place the backup of 2.4.0, this work fine.

but he doesn't work whith the database 2.4.0

thank's
Quote Reply
You need to run the upgrade which will update your database, restoring from backup does not work as your table is missing some columns.

If you turn on debugging and look at GT::SQL::error you will see the real error. However, you really need to run the upgrade so that you have the proper review tables.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.