Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

lose border

Quote Reply
lose border
Hi again,
Can someone tell me where to go to get rid of these borders. I know it is somewhere in the .css but I am not sure where.

-Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [tkporcel] lose border In reply to
There's an example in the luna.css file on how to remove the border. You just need to uncomment it.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] lose border In reply to
Thanks for the help I got that, you were right is was in that css file. What I can't seem to figure out is how to get my content to fill the area like in the picture. Ive tried left justify in the .css file but it just wont fill. As you can see I also have my columns set to 4 across but it only does that on the first row.

Quote Reply
got it, it was in the .css under "Page Specific" I added

#category dl, #home dl {
margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
width: 517;
float: left;
Quote Reply
ok I thought that fixed it but when I changed the text and some images it went back to flushing all of them right again with a big gap running along the left side like in the picture. I have changed the alignment to left and it does the same thing except on the right side. I think this is something in my .css file but not sure. Can someone please help me out with this one.

-Thanks
-Travis
Quote Reply
I still can't figure this out can someone help me out?
Quote Reply
I'd recommend trying this css validator:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

I've found it quite useful when I get stuck with css.
Quote Reply
Re: [afinlr] lose border In reply to
Thanks, I tried it but I am not to advanced at this. Is there not somewhere in the css file that controls the width of the information. If I PM you with a ?URL can u take a look at it for me?
Quote Reply
Unfortunately I'm not very advanced at this either - but I'll try to help if you pm the url.