Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

bug when moving sub directories containing images?

Quote Reply
bug when moving sub directories containing images?
Hi there,

I've just upgraded one of my sites from 2.1.2 to 3.0.1 and found that when I move a subcategory from one subcategory to another that the subcategories subcats don't get the Full_Name changed to the new category.

example:
moving: Home/Feral/Art_Gallery/Artist_Name
to: Home/Art_Gallery/Artist_Name

Artist_Name contains a subcat called Bio.

When I make the move, all the subcategories appear in order, but when I look in dynamic at the Bio page, the title_linked still indicates that it's located in Feral/Art_Gallery/Artist_Name instead of Home/Art_Gallery/Artist_Name.

I went in to edit the bio page and looked at the Full_Name for the Bio and sure enough it indicates that it's still part of the Feral section. I edited the page and that didn't fix it. I ran the rebuild_cat_tree and that didn't fix it.

After a bunch of investigation, I narrowed the problem down to Links/Table/Category.pm sub update_full_name
and checked if there was an error when doing this part of the code:
$self->update(
{ Full_Name => \$set },
{ ID => \@children },
{ GT_SQL_SKIP_CHECK => 1 }

Sure enough $self->error returns the following "Need a file glob reference in (Image)"

I have a field called Image with a value in place and it is set to File and Char.

I don't know how to get rid of the problem though so that moving works.

thank you for looking into this.

peace.
Quote Reply
Re: [klangan] bug when moving sub directories containing images? In reply to
Sorry about the late reply. Is the "Image" column in the Category table? Could I get admin panel and ssh access to take a look? Thanks.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] bug when moving sub directories containing images? In reply to
It's a bug in GT::SQL and should be fixed in the next release.

Adrian