Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Will pay someone to make phpadsnew or another ad program work with links sql

Quote Reply
Will pay someone to make phpadsnew or another ad program work with links sql
I need a few banners added to my links sql site. I need a quote to install 3 banners quickly (making the zone etc) and perhaps diff ad serving software . It should be a snap

onlyscripts@gmail.com with your quote or respond here. I need this done today
Quote Reply
Re: [GDogX3] Will pay someone to make phpadsnew or another ad program work with links sql In reply to
Have you looked at Andy's plugin? www.ultranerds.com

You can also access it through your plugin download from GT.
Quote Reply
Re: [GDogX3] Will pay someone to make phpadsnew or another ad program work with links sql In reply to
Still looking - will pay $ for someone to put up an ad in links sql - simple stuff but i'm not a whiz at links sql :)
Quote Reply
Have you tried to contact Andy? I would just bet that he would be available to install and set-up the plugin he wrote for phpadsnew.Wink
Try this link - http://ultranerds.com/cgi-bin/contact.cgi
Quote Reply
I use phpadsnew on my site but I didn't bother with plug ins.

Just make a global called, for example Banner1, and put the phpadsnew invocation code in there. Then just call it with <%Banner1%> wherever you want it to appear on your site. Works fine for me.