Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Upload Problems and no end with it.

Quote Reply
Upload Problems and no end with it.
Hi there, finally Alex has integrated the upload-feature in LSQL.

Before i try now my luck with the usual try & error-policy,

i want to ask if anyone has tested this feature.

I want to know, if i can use e.g. 5 Upload-Fields,

can i add, modify, delete them from admin and as user?

Im wondering why so less people use this feature.

I think this is the cause why GT do so less for it.

With the 1.13 i had modified it from scratch, but stuck still on the modify by user.

Ok, if someone has done it for the 2.x and could send an url, i will be happy.

Robert
Quote Reply
Re: [Robert] Upload Problems and no end with it. In reply to
hello

hmmm strange, I have no problems with the upload feature.
The most problems came from not specified paths to folders in which files should be stored & not the right permission. In my case i can create a table, or use existing one with more file fields & modify, delete, add it by admin or by user.
Quote Reply
Re: [ridesworld] Upload Problems and no end with it. In reply to
Thank you. Thatīs what i need to know. Have you only one file in work? Or coul you work with x files; e.g. small logo, 4 big pics; two pdfs and one mp3-file. Thatīs the way i must do it, to could collec differnt content for one thing.

Robert
Quote Reply
Re: [Robert] Upload Problems and no end with it. In reply to
In Reply To:
Thank you. Thatīs what i need to know. Have you only one file in work? Or coul you work with x files; e.g. small logo, 4 big pics; two pdfs and one mp3-file. Thatīs the way i must do it, to could collec differnt content for one thing.

I have it working with multiple uploads. Just make a new field for each upload you want to add, specify the folder it needs to be saved in and that's it. You can get to the uploads from both the admin and the user end.

cheers,

regan.