Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

The script did not produce correct headers.

Quote Reply
The script did not produce correct headers.
New install of 3.1.0... patched. I'm trying to run in dynamic mode, and am sure I'd doing something wrong. The first issue: when attempting to run Build All or Build Changed, I get the following error message:

Quote:
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request. The script did not produce correct headers. It must at least print out a Content-Type header, like so:
Content-Type: text/html

The header the script produced was:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

So, my server is not producing the expected syntax for the script request. How/where do I fix this, if I'm on a shared server?

Alan Frayer
Don't just read the news - make the news!
Your World News - http://yourworldnews.frayernet.com
Quote Reply
Re: [afrayer] The script did not produce correct headers. In reply to
Try changing the nph_headers on or off (Setup => Misc. Options).

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [afrayer] The script did not produce correct headers. In reply to
Quote:
I'm trying to run in dynamic mode

Quote:
The first issue: when attempting to run Build All or Build Changed I get the following error message

If you are running in dynamic mode, I didn't think you had to "build" anything.
Don't shoot me if I am wrong, but I am strictly dynamic and have never ran any builds.

Chris

RGB World, Inc. - Software & Web Development.
rgbworld.com
Quote Reply
Re: [rgbworld] The script did not produce correct headers. In reply to
In Reply To:
Quote:
I'm trying to run in dynamic mode

Quote:
The first issue: when attempting to run Build All or Build Changed I get the following error message

If you are running in dynamic mode, I didn't think you had to "build" anything.
Don't shoot me if I am wrong, but I am strictly dynamic and have never ran any builds.

Chris

You're right, almost (I guess the builds are used for maintaining the flags, but it isn't really relevant at the moment). I was in panic mode over another issue that I don't believe I can reproduce, and for some reason the system led me to believe it was trying to work with Static pages.

In any case, changing the header setting eliminated the error from the feature I didn't need. Sly

Now I need to get Firefox and IE to agree on how they'll display the pages!

Alan Frayer
Don't just read the news - make the news!
Your World News - http://yourworldnews.frayernet.com