Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Searchlogger plugin & glinks 3.0.0

Quote Reply
Searchlogger plugin & glinks 3.0.0
I just upgraded my site from 2.2.1 to glinks 3.0.0. Everything seemed to go pretty smoothly except I have some questions regarding the SearchLogger plugin:

1. Supposedly it imported the search log but I don't see it reflected when I look at the "Search Query Logs" screen. How can I get the data going back 3 years to appear here? Also, the SearchLogger plugin was uninstalled when looking at the Plugins area.

2. I created a page via the PageBuilder plugin that gave a listing of the latest 100 searches performed and the 100 most popular terms searched over time (last couple of years) using the SearchLogger plugin. Now I have error messages on that page stating "Can't locate Plugins/SearchLogger.pm in @INC (@INC..." How can this be corrected?

Separately, I'm still using the default/local template files I carried over from 2.2.1. How easy/difficult is it to modify the luna template to using my logo instead of the default Gossamer Thread logo, etc. - basically customizing it to my site? What file do I modify to accomplish this?

Thanks a lot in advance. I really like 3.0.0 so far!

mgeyman
Quote Reply
Re: [mgeyman] Searchlogger plugin & glinks 3.0.0 In reply to
1) The Search Logger plugin has been integrated into Gossamer Links 3.0.0 (with some updates to the code). This is why it is automatically uninstalled.

2) You will have to update your PageBuilder plugin to use the new code.

In Reply To:
Separately, I'm still using the default/local template files I carried over from 2.2.1. How easy/difficult is it to modify the luna template to using my logo instead of the default Gossamer Thread logo, etc. - basically customizing it to my site? What file do I modify to accomplish this?
Take a look at build_root/static/luna/luna.css. It has an example of how to do it.

In Reply To:
Thanks a lot in advance. I really like 3.0.0 so far!
I'm glad you like it. We've put a lot of time and effort into this release!

Adrian