Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Search with Multiple Criteria still not working

Quote Reply
Search with Multiple Criteria still not working
Hi Alex!

OK, when you search using multiple criteria- in this case a director and writer- I get errors... try this search which should be all cartoons directed by Chuck Jones and written by Mike Maltese:

http:// http://www.bcdb.com/bcdb/search.cgi?d=1%001&query=&Director=Chuck+Jones&Animator=&Producer=&Writer=maltese&Characters=&Voice=&Description=&Production_Notes=&query=&mh=25&bool=and&substring=0

(I assure you they did many cartoons together!)

The error I get is:

Can't call method "add" without a package or object reference at /home/c/cartoon/public_html/bcdb/admin/GT/SQL/Search.pm line 277, chunk 410.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

I am pretty sure my code is right... but you can double check if you want at my detailed search page (near the bottom!) at:

http://www.bcdb.com/...arch.cgi?d=1&d=1

I know I am probably the ONLY person who would do something like this right now- and to be honest, I want the review plug-in!- so if you have other priorities- do them FIRST! But this SHOULD work, and I hope you can find some time to look into this anomoly... but NO RUSH, not mission critical!

Cheers

dave

Quote Reply
Re: Search with Multiple Criteria still not working In reply to
Hi!

Can you set debug to 1 and tell me what GT::SQL::error says?

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Alex:

I knew you would ask that! There is NO GT::SQL::error... but there is a lot of fatals and other stuff. Here is the whole dump:

In Reply To:
Links (67520): Links::environment called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/Links.pm line 450 with no arguments.
Links (67520): Links::fatal called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/Base.pm line 271 with arguments
(Can't call method "add" without a package or object reference at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/SQL/Search.pm line 277, chunk 410.

).
Links (67520): GT::Base::error_handler called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/SQL/Search.pm line 277 with arguments
(Can't call method "add" without a package or object reference at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/SQL/Search.pm line 277, chunk 410.

).
Links (67520): GT::SQL::Search::_add_filters called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/SQL/Search.pm line 291 with arguments
(GT::SQL::Search=HASH(0x84832c4), HASH(0x84a0bb4)).
Links (67520): GT::SQL::Search::filter called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/SQL/Search.pm line 84 with arguments
(GT::SQL::Search=HASH(0x84832c4), HASH(0x84a0bb4)).
Links (67520): GT::SQL::Search::init called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/Base.pm line 55 with arguments
(GT::SQL::Search=HASH(0x84832c4), HASH(0x84831a4)).
Links (67520): GT::Base::new called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/SQL/Table.pm line 2112 with arguments
(GT::SQL::Search, HASH(0x84831a4)).Links (67520): GT::SQL::Table::_build_query_cond called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/SQL/Table.pm line 512 with arguments
(Links::Link=HASH(0x839a98c), HASH(0x81a1294)).
Links (67520): GT::SQL::Table::_query called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/Links/Link.pm line 39 with arguments
(Links::Link=HASH(0x839a98c), HASH(0x8056b60)).
Links (67520): Links::Link::_query called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/SQL/Table.pm line 491 with arguments
(Links::Link=HASH(0x839a98c), HASH(0x8056b60)).
Links (67520): GT::SQL::Table::query_sth called at search.cgi line 102 with arguments
(Links::Link=HASH(0x839a98c), HASH(0x8056b60)).Links (67520): main::query called at /Path/to//bcdb/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 76 with arguments
(HASH(0x805692c)).Links (67520): GT::Plugins::dispatch called at search.cgi line 48 with arguments
(GT::Plugins, /Path/to//bcdb/admin/Plugins, search_results, CODE(0x835da7c), HASH(0x805692c)).
Links (67520): main::search called at search.cgi line 36 with no arguments.
Links (67520): main::main called at search.cgi line 21 with no arguments.
thanks!

dave

Quote Reply
Thanks! I've emailed you a new Search.pm. Can you try that out?

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Alex:

Got it, installed it... replied with the errors!

dave