Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Reviews aren't showing up

Quote Reply
Reviews aren't showing up
I read the previous thread on this subject but the suggestions didn't work. Can anyone go to

http://coolpetsites.com/...Catteries/index.html

and click on the Read 1 Review? I get a blank page that says reviews. Can this have anything to do with LWP:Simple? I have asked my isp to install, I didn't realize I didn't have it already.

Debbie
Quote Reply
Re: [loxly] Reviews aren't showing up In reply to
You are using the mint template set aren't you?

I'm working on fixing them - there are a couple of tag problems and some missing templates too (ugh).

For now to fix the problem you can change the review loop tag to <%loop Review_Loop%> and it should fix that problem.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Reviews aren't showing up In reply to
Thanks! And let me know when you have the mint templates updated, I really like it :-) I did notice some things seemed to be missing, but since I am new to Links SQL I wasn't sure. One problem I had to fix on most of the template pages was the valign needed to be set to top, all my pages were valign center and on pages with little text, the user had to scroll to find what they were supposed to be looking at!

Debbie
Quote Reply
Re: [loxly] Reviews aren't showing up In reply to
I just downloaded the templates about 2 weeks and they still have the problem. It would be great if you could post an update for the mint templates soon...
Quote Reply
Re: [vicos2] Reviews aren't showing up In reply to
I must download the templates for 2.2.1 and have the same problem also. How did you guys fix it?
Quote Reply
Re: [shimmy1] Reviews aren't showing up In reply to
I don't think that this thread of messages is related to your issue since it concerns an old version of LinksSQL. The template set is completely different in Links 3.X
Maybe you could confirm which version of Links you are using ?

As you can see there is a two year jump between the last message in this thread before your post.

Cheers, John
Significant Media

Last edited by:

Jag: May 3, 2006, 9:51 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [shimmy1] Reviews aren't showing up In reply to
Sorry Shimmer I wasn't really awake when I posted the message I just read it again and saw that you were referring to the older version Blush

I used this version and never had that issue so I can't really help !

Sorry for the waste of time Unsure

John
Significant Media