Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Links 2.1.0 Beta - ARRGH - How do I go Back?

Quote Reply
Links 2.1.0 Beta - ARRGH - How do I go Back?
I've been a bit of a plonker - have tried a beta on a production system and all has gone very bad indeed - although I can validate new links I can no longer build new pages.

This is my fault - I know I shouldn't have installed it on a live site.

HOWEVER - I'd really like help on how to get back to the previous stable version of LinksSQL2.0.5 ? I have downloaded it - should I just do a fresh re-install (I'm thinking no as I'd lose my data), or should I run it as an upgrade?

Any thoughts on this, or when a stable version of 2.1.0 will be released? Are customers who purchases LinksSQL recently automatically offered an upgrade to the PHP version with reviews, etc?

Please help!!

Kind Regards,

Ross Williams

Servicepals.com is an online community for serving and retired military men and women. Visit us at http://www.servicepals.com. Development by Rawnet Limited
Quote Reply
Re: [servicepals] Links 2.1.0 Beta - ARRGH - How do I go Back? In reply to
>>Are customers who purchases LinksSQL recently automatically offered an upgrade to the PHP version with reviews, etc?<<

The php frontend and review system comes as standard with 2.1.0-beta1+

Quote Reply
Re: [servicepals] Links 2.1.0 Beta - ARRGH - How do I go Back? In reply to
Hi,

Sorry about the late reply here, but yes, you can do a fresh install, just when asked about setuping sql tables, make sure the overwrite option is not checked. Also, make a backup of your templates.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.