Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

multiple categories

Quote Reply
multiple categories
If you modify the link, will it change all the links under the main and altcats?

Is there a limit to how many altcats you can safely add a link to? As I said, I have some links that will go into 100 or more categories.
Quote Reply
Re: [rayhne] multiple categories In reply to
Quote:
If you modify the link, will it change all the links under the main and altcats?

Yes...but you need to rebuild in order for the changes to show up in the static pages (not using page.cgi). This is exactly the same as Links 2.0...have you forgotten??

Quote:
Is there a limit to how many altcats you can safely add a link to?

As we have mentioned to you more than once, no.

========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Quote:

Yes...but you need to rebuild in order for the changes to show up in the static pages (not using page.cgi). This is exactly the same as Links 2.0...have you forgotten??

Quote:

Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Quote:

Quote:

Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Quote:

Quote:

Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Quote:

Quote:

Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Quote:

Quote:

Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me