Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

template sets ?

Quote Reply
template sets ?
hello,

i logged in, in my download account but couldnt find the template sets ? didnt they work with the new german vers. that i have ?

greetings
Quote Reply
Re: [alecs] template sets ? In reply to
hello ?
Quote Reply
Mad hours later......
Quote Reply
Which template sets are you speaking of?

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] template sets ? In reply to
"Powerful template system - display your content in any way you need. Gossamer Links comes with five extra template sets: default, av, mint, yahoo, snap, simple. You can display your content in multiple formats making Gossamer Links perfect for cobranding your content."

this templates...
Quote Reply
Those templates were made for Links SQL 2.x and although they may work with Gossamer Links 3.x, they lack some of the functionality that's been added in 3.x. You should be able to download them from the download area - however, I believe it only shows up if you have an English Gossamer Links license.

Adrian
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
however, I believe it only shows up if you have an English Gossamer Links license.

Right!
Quote Reply
Quote:
I believe it only shows up if you have an English Gossamer Links license
i paid the same money for a german version but didnt get the same features as the english version ? this cant be true !!! Mad

Last edited by:

alecs: Jun 4, 2005, 9:31 AM
Quote Reply
I wouldn't recommend using Links SQL 2.x templates with Gossamer Links 3.x (since they're missing functionality), but I've attached the Links SQL 2.x template pack.

Adrian
Quote Reply
hi adrian,

many thanks... i dont need the whole functionality of links sql....maybe it helps .... many thanks !