Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Missing Link Property Columns After Server Migration

Quote Reply
Missing Link Property Columns After Server Migration
Hi, I moved my links database from one server to another a number of months ago, just noticed that some of the non-default fields I had added to the old version are not displaying in the new version. I tried to re-add the columns but was told they already exist. Is there a way to get them back without typing all the data by hand again?
Quote Reply
Re: [dlarocque] Missing Link Property Columns After Server Migration In reply to
Database > Links > Properties > Re-Sync should do the trick. If they were SELECT/TEXTAREA/CHECKBOX/RADIO fields though,. you will need to manually change the columns to have the correct values (size, form values etc)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Missing Link Property Columns After Server Migration In reply to
You're right again Andy, you always seem to have the right answer. Thanks so much.
Dan
Quote Reply
Re: [dlarocque] Missing Link Property Columns After Server Migration In reply to
No problem Wink

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!