Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Problems with link descriptions and additional text not showing up in IE...

Quote Reply
Problems with link descriptions and additional text not showing up in IE...
I seem to have a problem where my link description text and additional link fields are not showing up on any category and search results pages when viewed in IE 6 and 7. It works fine in Firefox? Seems to be a browser-specific problem. Any recommendations on how to fix the problem. Example: www.ohiobiz.com/dir/northwest-ohio/advertising-computer/index.html

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: [mgeyman] Problems with link descriptions and additional text not showing up in IE... In reply to
The default luna templates work fine in IE7, so it isn't the base luna templates. I took a look at the html and it looks like there's some broken tags (eg. closing p tags with no corresponding opening tag). Run it through w3c's html validator and fix the problems - that may fix the rendering problem.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Problems with link descriptions and additional text not showing up in IE... In reply to
Thanks Adrian. I'll give that a shot.
Quote Reply
Re: [mgeyman] Problems with link descriptions and additional text not showing up in IE... In reply to
You're referring to the link.html user template?
Quote Reply
Any templates that are used on to generate that page, so yes, since link.html is used on there.

Adrian