Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Non valid argument - Error on Links sql 2.0.1 help

Quote Reply
Non valid argument - Error on Links sql 2.0.1 help
Hello,

I am experiencing many errors since a few days with the results of a query or even if I press on certain categories to get the pages (not dynamically generated), the error is experienced only with Internet explorer browser (5) and it could come and go without notice (means sometimes I get it sometimes not for the same category....)

the message (in a MS explorer grey error message is -> Non valid argument [Argument non valide, in french])

You can have a look at my site under www.swissone.com and pleeease if you have a clue, let me know, many of my visitors are annoying me all the day because of this problem and I cannot find what's wrong...

Best regards

Steve

Quote Reply
Re: Non valid argument - Error on Links sql 2.0.1 help In reply to
I tried it with IE and got the error, but only once! Personally, I think it has something to do with the Javascript on your category pages.

To test this, make a copy of your category template, remove all the javascript references and style tags (take it back to very basic HTML) and temporariliy rebuild with the java-less category template to see what happens !!

If this works OK, introduce the various elements of your current category template to see 'which' part generates the alert!

Hope this helps.

All the best
Shaun

Quote Reply
Re: Non valid argument - Error on Links sql 2.0.1 help In reply to
Thank you for your help... but unfortunately I already tried this... it's not related as I also get the same error when I do a simple search (which is not related to the category.html but search_results.html...)

bizare bizare.?

Anything else anybody?