Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Non css templates for Gossamer Links version 3

Quote Reply
Non css templates for Gossamer Links version 3
Hi,

Are there any freely available templates for Gossamer Links version 3 besides Luna? I really want one that doesn't use CSS. I'm a bit behind the times with CSS, and I'm having a lot of problems doing basic changes to the templates. I can program, just can't design :-)
Cheers,
Michael Bray
Quote Reply
Re: [Michael_Bray] Non css templates for Gossamer Links version 3 In reply to
Hi,

I did start doing a luna_clean template set - which is the 3.x templates, but without all the CSS stuff.

I can send you over what I've got so far if you want, but I kinda stopped half way, as it was a real job :( (spent 4 hours, and only got about 10 templates done)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Non css templates for Gossamer Links version 3 In reply to
Andy,

That'd be great if you could... I'm going to have to spend a good few weeks figuring out CSS. It's obviously the way to go for design. Trying to get this site done in a hurry though and don't have time to use it as a "learn as I work" sort of thing.

Thanks for that mate.
Cheers,
Michael Bray
Quote Reply
Re: [Michael_Bray] Non css templates for Gossamer Links version 3 In reply to
Hi,

Give this version a go.

Its got the main stuff done, category, search, home , menu , header and footer.

Its still got a bit of work that needs doing to it - but give this one a go if you want Smile

Quote:
I'm going to have to spend a good few weeks figuring out CSS.

heheh - it takes longer than that to *really* get to grips with it. I've been playing with it for months and months, and I'm still only just grasping the basics of it (compared to lots of people)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!