Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

My site when down last night... HELP!

Quote Reply
My site when down last night... HELP!
Hi:

I was taking what used to be one long field on my site, and splitting it into two fields, and then importing them back into Links (Ver 2.0.5). Somehow, last night, when I went to check things on the site, everything was screwed up big.

Whe I try to go to a detail page, I get: Can't call method "fetchrow_array" on an undefined value at Links::Build::build_detailed line 37.

When I go to a Category Page (dynamic) I get: Can't call method "fetchrow_hashref" on an undefined value at Links::Build::build_category line 69.

So I think it must be some sytem error. I ran a detailed error, and I get this:

GT::SQL::error = Failed to execute query: '

SELECT Links.ID

FROM CatLinks, Links

WHERE CatLinks.LinkID = Links.ID

AND (Links.isValidated = 'Yes' AND CatLinks.CategoryID = '61')

ORDER BY Add_Date, Prod_Num, Title

' Reason: Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sqled_67227_0.MYI' (Errcode: 6)

DBI::errstr = Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sqled_67227_0.MYI' (Errcode: 6)

I assume that last part is the problem, the Can't create/write to file part. But I do not know enough about servers and all to know what that means!

I have my own dedicated server that Links runs on, and the MySQL database is on my ISP's server. Is the problem with them or me? Any idea how to fix this? I am DYING!!!

Thanks!

Dave

dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] My site when down last night... HELP! In reply to
I'd ask your host first.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] My site when down last night... HELP! In reply to
Paul:

Honestly, I think a lot of the people on this board (yourself included) are more helpful- especially in regards to MySQL- than my ISP! Besides, it is Saturday.... it might be Monday until I hear from them!

dave
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] My site when down last night... HELP! In reply to
I can take a look if you want...I'd need root access.

Send me a pm if interested.