Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Multiple Templates

Quote Reply
Multiple Templates
I want to do multiple branding while sharing the same database. What is the correct linking method to call each individual template set separately. I have tried various methods, but I can't seem to get it right.
Quote Reply
Re: [jgkiefer] Multiple Templates In reply to
page.cgi?t=templateSetName

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Multiple Templates In reply to
Don't forget to turn dynamic on!!

&d=1

This is a change, and Alex said there was a reason they did it, but I can't for the life of me figure out why!!

page.cgi should really default to d=1, and you should have to explicitly turn it off if you don't want it. It makes some things really, really complicated!

It would have been better to have two separate display routines (which is why I had the detailed_page.cgi). It was a stripped down page.cgi that ran in d=0 mode.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Multiple Templates In reply to
Thanks! I was forgetting to trun dynamic on. Is there any way to use both dynamic and static? I would like to have the main site build pages and the others use dynamic?
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Multiple Templates In reply to
In Reply To:
&d=1

This is a change, and Alex said there was a reason they did it, but I can't for the life of me figure out why!!

Maybe the "d" is for dynamic?

Sounds good to me.