Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Missing help page of GT::SQL::Display::HTML module

Quote Reply
Missing help page of GT::SQL::Display::HTML module
Help page of GT::SQL::Display::HTML module is missing.
Although I can use the module finely, but other developers may welcome if this doc file would be available.

You can check at GT website:
www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/links-sql2/admin/admin.cgi?do=help&topic=/GT/SQL/Display/HTML.html

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] Missing help page of GT::SQL::Display::HTML module In reply to
AR

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...splay%20HTML;#215972
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Missing help page of GT::SQL::Display::HTML module In reply to
Thanks Paul for the info! However the file is still missing.
Well, we can say, module GT::SQL::Display::HTML is undocumented feature of Links SQL Wink

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] Missing help page of GT::SQL::Display::HTML module In reply to
Yes, we still haven't written help for that module, and you probably won't see it soon as we are unhappy with it, and are looking at re-implementing it.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Missing help page of GT::SQL::Display::HTML module In reply to
Alex,
I added the password input form field treatment into the GT::SQL::Display::HTML module.
I think the module is usable, but still misses several features, options what should be added into it.
Should I post that modification to you?

What are your problems with GT::SQL::Display::HTML module?

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support