Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Links being deleted without permission (v. 2.0.4)

Quote Reply
Links being deleted without permission (v. 2.0.4)
Since upgrading to 2.0.4 a while ago, I've had a few random instances of links mysteriously disappearing. Today I finally noticed at least one pattern --

If one person submits more than one link (i.e., bob@bob.com is the contact email for, say, 3 new submissions), and I reject one of those links, that person's other submissions are all deleted.

I discovered this because the validation process is REALLY slow for me, so I only validate one link at a time. I had 7 links waiting, I clicked "Reject and send email" on one, and clicked Validate. When the list returned, I only had 4 links waiting, where I should have had 6. Examining my email notifications and my database revealed that that site owner had submitted 3 links, and rejecting one of them caused the other 2 to be deleted from the database.

This is obviously highly undesirable. Is this something that's been fixed in 2.0.5? If not, can I get a fix for it asap?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jamie Marie
BuffyGuide.com
Quote Reply
Re: Links being deleted without permission (v. 2.0.4) In reply to
Hi,

I can't replicate this in 2.0.5, can you send me access to your admin where I can test this out?

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.