Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Links SQL Admin - Category Browser folder pictures not showing up

Quote Reply
Links SQL Admin - Category Browser folder pictures not showing up
I moved my site to a new hosting company.

After this I successfully restored my database. The only thing is that Links SQL Admin - Category Browser folder pictures are not showing up. Instead I see just broken picture link. Everything works fine but pictures are not showing. Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Thank you.

Z
Quote Reply
Re: [Z] Links SQL Admin - Category Browser folder pictures not showing up In reply to
Check the address of the broken URL and then put the image there =)
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Links SQL Admin - Category Browser folder pictures not showing up In reply to
Just to be more clear. These are folders images in Links SQL administration panel - browse page. The images links are pointing to admin.cgi file. I was not able to find any images links in admin.cgi file.
Quote Reply
Re: [Z] Links SQL Admin - Category Browser folder pictures not showing up In reply to
try to right-click on the broken images and view proporties to see where they are suppose to be and then correct the url to the images

Klaus

http://www.ameinfo.com
Quote Reply
Re: [klauslovgreen] Links SQL Admin - Category Browser folder pictures not showing up In reply to
Thank you.

They are pointing to non-existing location. Now I just need to find where the images are stored. If they are stored anywhere at all.