Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Integration into PHP Nuke...small problem

Quote Reply
Integration into PHP Nuke...small problem
Hello, I have small problem with integration of Links SQL into PHP Nuke and I'd be greatful if someone could assist.

The problem is located at http://www.dr7.com/modules.php?name=Links and you will see the page appears to display fine and I have called "page.php" which is my Links SQL page in by using the following code

Code:
<?php
if (!isset($mainfile)) { include("mainfile.php"); }
$index = 0;
include("header.php");
OpenTable(); include("page.php");
CloseTable();
include("footer.php");
?>

The problem I am having is when you click a category you will notice it spawns a new page that does not look the same, optimally what I want is to click the categorys and everything stays withing my php nuke instead of the spawning of a new window, is this possible?

Thank you for any assistance you can offer

Riley
Quote Reply
Re: [Riley] Integration into PHP Nuke...small problem In reply to
Hi,

I get Sorry, this Module isn't active! when I visit the page. =)

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Integration into PHP Nuke...small problem In reply to
Oops sorry Alex :) had set for Admin only, try now http://www.dr7.com/modules.php?name=Links
Quote Reply
Re: [Riley] Integration into PHP Nuke...small problem In reply to
You probably want to replace urls like "page.php?do=page&cat_id=78" with "modules.php?name=Links&do=page&cat_id=78".

I guess one (not very elegant) way to do that would be to edit all files in the admin/Links/PHP directory and replace "page.php?" with "modules.php?name=Links&". And in your templates too.

Good luck.

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Integration into PHP Nuke...small problem In reply to
Doesnt sound too easy..hmm well I'll maybe try when I have bit more time, too bad there wasnt a simpler method, thanks for the help Yogi :)