Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

IPN delivery failed. HTTP error code 500: Internal Server Error

Quote Reply
IPN delivery failed. HTTP error code 500: Internal Server Error
I searched the forum and couldn't really get too far trying to figure out why I'm getting an IPN delivery error when I test the IPN delivery in the Paypal sandbox. I've checked and rechecked the IPN url on both the Paypal side and the GLinks side (3.x).

Any help?

Thanks,
Kevin

My Green Promise: To learn (and practice) as much as I can about living a sustainable life and then spreading the word.
What's your Green Promise?

Last edited by:

kthull: Aug 26, 2008, 10:14 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [kthull] IPN delivery failed. HTTP error code 500: Internal Server Error In reply to
Where are you getting that error from?

Make sure to check out the payment logs (Payment => Payment Logs) for additional errors.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] IPN delivery failed. HTTP error code 500: Internal Server Error In reply to
It's from the paypal sandbox test form.
Kevin

My Green Promise: To learn (and practice) as much as I can about living a sustainable life and then spreading the word.
What's your Green Promise?
Quote Reply
Re: [kthull] IPN delivery failed. HTTP error code 500: Internal Server Error In reply to
Hi,

Have you just tried doing it via the normal system? I've had it before, where it just refuses to work via Sandbox, and then works fine via the real system. If needed, send me a PM - and I can do a test transaction for you (as long as you refund it Tongue)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!