Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

How do I stop my linkssql from building everytime I run admin.cgi?

Quote Reply
How do I stop my linkssql from building everytime I run admin.cgi?
I have a linkssql site that for some reason always builds whenever I load admin.cgi.

I want to stop it from doing this but can't find any options or help on the topic.

Can someone tell me how to get it to STOP autobuilding whenever I run admin.cgi?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [Jammer] How do I stop my linkssql from building everytime I run admin.cgi? In reply to
This shouldn't be happening.

Have you installed any plugins or done any modifications that could trigger this?

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] How do I stop my linkssql from building everytime I run admin.cgi? In reply to
None that I am aware of - I have Search Logger and Yahoo Cats loaded - should I remove them?

I have mode no code mods.... and recently upgraded to 2.1.2, it was doing it before that and remains doing after the upgrade also.
Quote Reply
Re: [Jammer] How do I stop my linkssql from building everytime I run admin.cgi? In reply to
Hi,

Going to admin.cgi should not build anything - going to nph-build.cgi will though. Maybe try clearing your caches in the browser?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] How do I stop my linkssql from building everytime I run admin.cgi? In reply to
that seemed to fix it - i also replaced my favorite with a fresh on.

thanks for your time guys.