Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

How do I change title_linked separator???

Quote Reply
How do I change title_linked separator???
Hello,

I'd like to match the <%title_linked%> with the rest of my layout. What I would like to change is the " : " separator in between the links. I've tried changing the build.pm but got errors when adding my changes.

Is it possiable to add a blue <font color="#0099FF"> &raquo; </font> to space the titles for title_linked ???

I saw this thread and tried to edit Pauls global with no luck. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks so much!
Quote Reply
Re: [Jonze] How do I change title_linked separator??? In reply to
Heh, coindidentally I was just using &raquo; about 30 minutes ago in some html I was writing.

Just make sure you escape your quotes like \" so it doesn't break the code then it should be fine.

Last edited by:

Paul: Sep 30, 2002, 1:33 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] How do I change title_linked separator??? In reply to
Oops, here's the thread I forgot to paste in my previous message:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...orum.cgi?post=193341 and just to clairify the global I was trying was from Andy.

Thanks for the quick reply there Paul! Yeah I'm all about the &raquo;

I added that \ inside the quotes and It worked perfect! Wow

Thanks again for solving that issue.
Quote Reply
Re: [Jonze] How do I change title_linked separator??? In reply to
I would like to suggest that the title linked separator becomes a user configurable option in the next release. And also the title (unlinked) separator, while you're at it Wink

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] How do I change title_linked separator??? In reply to
I've been asking for that for quite some time now ... it was even acknowledged at one point that probably would be done (by Alex, I think), but nothing seems to have happened yet.

Dan