Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Find unValidated not working

Quote Reply
Find unValidated not working
the validate link on the home page of LSQL and DBASE are not working. When i click on them it says that there are no links to validate even though i just added a link. Also if i go to browse i can finde the unvalidated link in its category waiting to be validated. Anyone know what could be going on.
Quote Reply
Re: [vanhut] Find unValidated not working In reply to
You can go into your table editor and check the link by searching for it. Check to see if it has been given a validation code and/or isValidated is set to 'Yes'.

If you add the link as admin, it does not need validation (of course). In admin settings you can make it so your users don't either, so check that also. Is user_validated set to 'Yes'?

http://www.iuni.com/...tware/web/index.html
Links Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [Ian] Find unValidated not working In reply to
user_validated is set to 'Yes'

the links are not added by the admin. they are added by users

isValidated is set to no

I can not search for it. when ever i try using the search under database i get the following error:

You must specify at least one search term.

A fatal error has occured:
GT::SQL::Relation (28872): Unknown method '_is_pk' called at /home/sites/site31/web/cgi-bin/admin/GT/SQL/Display/HTML/Table.pm line 238.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

GT::SQL::Relation (28872): Unknown method '_is_pk' called at /home/sites/site31/web/cgi-bin/admin/GT/SQL/Display/HTML/Table.pm line 238.

I can find the links not validated by going to Browse and looking through all the categories. this takes to long. I really need to be able to use the validate links function from the home page. Also when i click validate changed it works fine. I just can't get validate links to work and the search to work.
Quote Reply
Re: [vanhut] Find unValidated not working In reply to
So let me get this right, you validate a link a user has submitted, but it still does not set the isValidated flag to 'Yes' for these links?

http://www.iuni.com/...tware/web/index.html
Links Plugins
Quote Reply
no

1.a user adds a link . it's isValidate flag is set to no.

2 I go to the admin home page and click "validate links" and it comes up with 0 links needing to be validated.

But i can use the browse to find the unvalidated link. while when i use the "validate links" link i get 0 links .
Quote Reply
Does anyone atleast know how to fix this searcherror i'm getting. Maybe someone could open up there file and look on that line and post it so i can match it with mine

thanks